#ChicksNKicks Chica Of The Day: @lovetasha in Nike Air Yeezy IIPhoto Cred: @Photoradizy

Around The Web:

Sick nurse's dog to be tested for Ebola (USA Today)

Ray Rice could be reinstated this season, according to report (SBNation)

Ja Rule Reveals Unreleased Murder Inc Tracks with Jay-Z & DMX (OnSmash)

Investors Are Looking To Buy Reebok From Adidas For $2 Billion (Business Insider)

Director Justin Simien on Dear White People and Black Stories in Hollywood (Vulture)

Setting The Stage For World War Westbrook (TSFJ)

Andrei Cherny’s ‘Aspiration’ Brings The Investment Tools Of The 1% To The Other 99% (TechCrunch)

George Lucas on what's wrong with the movie business (CBS)

Monica Lewinsky Joins Twitter (Buzzfeed)

The Girl's Guide To Ordering Smart Drinks (The Coveteur)

unnamed