We’re a fast-growing online publication dedicated to being a voice for women in the footwear space. We are SneakHER Culture. We've worked with brands (Nike, Reebok, Bud Light, Vice, Puma, and more) to bring more inclusion and showcase sneakers in a way that appeals to both the novice collector and the seasoned sneakerhead. We’re setting a new standard as these brands market to women and we need excited, hardworking, kickass interns to help us grow. Is that you?
Interns will work directly with the Founder and Senior Editors and will be exposed to what it’s like to run an emerging platform. This is a hands-on experience, so expect to assist with all aspects of the business. You won't be running out for coffee, cool? As a scrappy young company, we need motivated individuals who are ready to invest their time into something that is greater than themselves. If you love sneakers, streetwear, cozy chic, or all of the above, check out our current openings and apply!
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
We're seeking an intern to immediately help execute our brand strategy and build on our already established engagement through social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. If you have an interest in social, marketing, and events, this would be the role for you.
What will you be doing? Here's a taste:
- Developing content for social media marketing campaigns
- Sharing engaging content on various social media platforms
- Managing online communities across multiple social media platforms
- Producing weekly strategy plans
- Creating, posting, tracking, updating content for Social Media and online sites such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Collaborating with other team members
- Using Google Analytics, keyword tracking and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for monthly reporting
What do we need from you? This:
- Majoring in Marketing, Journalism, Psychology, Graphic Design or a related field AND previous social media experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- An understanding of digital content, communication and marketing principles
- Ability to work within a deadline-oriented and fast paced team environment as an independent self-starter
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, energetic and highly creative setting
- An enthusiasm for and experience with social media, a positive attitude and excitement to learn new skills
- A proven record of developing creative work for a job, internship or personal project
- Experience working with social media management tools (e.g., Later, Mailchimp, Slack, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the social landscape, proven competency across multiple platforms and experience managing social media pages with proven success
- A self-starter with the proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
All candidates must be a current student. Candidates who reside in Dallas OR Houston, Texas will be given priority.