It's a [not so] secret society, all we ask is trust...
To say that last week was a MOVIE would be quite the understatement. Seriously. Last week was three days of your favorite boxed set and we couldn't have asked for more. Myself and our Chicago team (hey Ticara and Kyle!) were blessed with an opportunity to cover the launch of a HUGE new initiative for Nike Women.
As they continue their push for Equality, more diverse clothing options, and bridging the athletic gap to include other faiths, Nike also seems to be paying closer attention to the wants and needs of our their female consumer. A high rise in the heart of Chicago's West Side was transformed into a Nike girl's paradise complete with healthy eats, opportunities to sweat with Nike trainers, a closet full of go-to sneakHer style, and even a nail and henna artist on hand to help you feel all of the good vibes. Above all, though, Nike's Air Society is all about finding your best self in mind, body, and spirit. Cultivating your best moves and championing women who are doing the same. But, I'm getting ahead of myself.
Above all, though, Nike's Air Society is all about finding your best self in mind, body, and spirit. Cultivating your best moves and championing women who are doing the same.
Before the festivities began, we were given the opportunity to shoot and style a local Chi-town influencer and, let me say, this woman didn't disappoint. BeBe Jones, a Chicago-based writer, stylist, and overall style goddess isn't shy when it comes to showcasing her bubbling personality and quick wit. Jones not only has an incredible eye for looks that pop (she brought all of her own flair to this Sir & Madame featured look, btw) but, an impressive pen game and a growing resume with her website, Row A Seat 1, and a list of celeb clientle including "Empire" favorite, Yazz the Greatest.
Shop The Sneaks
So, what goes into getting ready with a woman who's constantly on the move? Good mornings always start with a kick ass robe, kicks fit for a Queen, and all of the good vibes one can muster. That's mornings with BeBe, basically.
Get a taste of what goes into getting ready with BeBe Jones and see the mantras that make her days great below. Promise, you'll leave with all types of good energy.
BeBe's Favorite Mantras
1. Self-preservation is the first law of nature.
2. "Write it down on real paper with a real pencil and watch shit get real." - Erykah Badu
3. Align your personality with your purpose.
4. "Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right."
- Muhammad Ali
5. "The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right." - Confucius
6. I am going to win...regardless.
7. "Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful." - Zoe Kravitz
8. Ask. Believe. Receive.
9. "Anybody pretending to be anything other than who you are, you will never ever reach your personal potential." - Oprah
10. I am grateful for everything in my life - Past. Present. Future.
So, what's your mantra? Let us know on our IG and be sure to stay tuned to CNKDaily.com in the coming weeks for more from BeBe and the Nike Air Society as we celebrate women, good vibes, and the power of AIR.
You May Also Like...